Wednesday, July 29

Taking Flight

This is the beginning of a new journey. Writers are given the opportunity to pursue many different paths in the course of their lives; among other things, we write as part of our explorations in the world, our experimentation with ideas, and the expression of our waking dreams.

The Owl Child Diaries aspire to be all about finding joy. It is an experiment in happiness. It is a discussion of the positive truth. It is the dream of unlocking our collective inner light.

I plan to leave the format open; unlike my poetry blog "Day Something Like Georgous Coffee", I will not be limited to my poetic writings but include essays, dialogue, interviews and more - whatever it is that might encourage you, the reader, to feel uplifted, motivated and encouraged to find that higher self inside, that happy being that you were when you were born. I want you to see that version of radiance that you so long to become.

Thank you for joining me along my path today!


No comments:

Post a Comment