Sunday, August 2

Gift Of A Smile

I give you my smile today
a choice I made easily
like the choice to breathe
it was right to do
Other choices lie before you
Make choices that makes your heart smile
Make choices easy like breathing

I carry great joy in my heart
Part of my daily preparations
Like opening my eyes when I wake
I do it now without thinking
Carry joy in your heart too
Choosing things that make your heart smile
Choosing things that are easy like breathing

There will be days where you're caught unaware
Change is change sometimes short sometimes forever
Some days will bring choices you won't want to make
When that happens try not to be scared
Keep the happiness of your heart close by
Breathe in deep and step forward, spirit's with you
Breathe in deep, remember smiles that I gave you


1 comment:

  1. This is thought provoking and beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete